TO REGISTER EMAIL COACH@BRIGHTONGIRLSBASKETBALL.COM WITH PLAYERS NAME AND GRADE. A CONFIRMATION RETURN EMAIL WILL BE SENT WITH TRYOUT DISCLOSURE.
Started in 2017, the Brighton High School Bantam Program (grades 5-8) has quickly established itself as a major contributor of quality teams into the Salt Lake Area bantam leagues.
We will create a winning and enjoyable environment throughout our program, BHS campus and community.
Our vision for high school basketball is to provide a powerful academic and athletic experience for each team member. Our basketball program will make a positive difference in the overall success of our players, coaches, school leaders, campus and community of which we are an integral part.
This fall Brighton Girls Basketball will continue the tradition of creating and maintaining highly competitive youth teams. Tryouts will be held every October. Check back for important dates.
FALL 2021 TRYOUTS: CHECK BACK FOR AN UPDATED TRYOUT SCHEDULE
We need coaches! This program is run by parents, we cannot do it without you! All teams will be coached by parents–not BHS coaches. Thank you for your help.
- Current AAU membership number. This can be purchased at play.aausports.org and follow the online prompts. No club number is needed. Email a copy of the AAU card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is estimated that the fees for two (2) Bantam leagues, including a jersey/shooting shirt will be $240.
- The Bantam season is typically around 16 games.
- It does not interfere with any AAU basketball leagues.
- 1 practice will be held at Brighton High School–subject to availability. Teams are encouraged to hold practices at off campus locations when possible.
- We will have the max number of teams per division.
- Preferred number of players per team is 8.
- Pre-formed teams are welcome as long as all players live in Canyons School District.
- Practice schedule will be posted by your team’s coach.
- Games are held in SL County schools.