REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. CAMP NUMBERS HAVE BEEN REACHED. SEE THE CAMP TAB IN THE MENU FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
1. LOCATION CHANGE: Camp will be at Albion Middle School.
2. Grades 7-8 are first, going from 9-10:30 AM. Grades 4-6 will go 10:30-noon. We will have some signs helping you line up the kids, appropriately distancing. I’m sure the line will look like a mile long. Once the first session is over they will exit out the back doors. Some players will escort them back to the front of the building.
3. My BHS players will bring them in 4 at a time. We have 14 hoops. We will put max 4 at a hoop.
4. BRING A WATER BOTTLE. The players will not rotate stations, etc. They will stay at the same hoop the entire time. Their water bottle needs to be there.
5. It is recommended to bring your own basketball. Not necessary. Just recommended. Maybe highly recommended.
6. As mentioned before. We won’t be able to scrimmage or run “contact” drills. Don’t worry, I’ll still work these kids and get those scholarships ready for you.
7. I will not gather them together. All demonstrations will be in the middle of the gym where all kids can see.
8. CHECK IN CHANGE: Sorry you don’t get that new pen I promised you. To keep it as contactless as possible, one of my players will mark off the kids once the camp has started.
Coach Doug Nielsen
Brighton High School
Brighton Girls Basketball will be holding it’s annual basketball camp this summer Aug 10-12. Please click on the basketball camp tab in the menu bar for more details.
All kids 4th to 8th grade are welcome!
All proceeds will go directly to the Brighton Girls Basketball Program.